The Bard-Parker Disposable Surgical Safety Scalpel is a single use device with the Bard-Parker safety mechanism used to protect the user from accidental cuts or jabs. The protected cover retracts easily to expose the stainless steel blade. Features include:
- Intended for tissue separation, and other procedures that require a sharp surgical blade to puncture or cut
- Easy one hand activation, can be used with either right or left handed person
- Helps your facility to comply with OSHA and federal safety legislation
- The blade remains covered during both assembly and disposal to help prevent accidental contact with the blade
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Sold in sizes of #10, #11, and #15 blades in boxes of 10 units.